- Department of Theatre
- Theatre Programs
- Program Admissions
- Requirements Common to All Programs (Generalist and Specialist)
- Specialist Option in Acting
- Specialist Option in Applied Theatre
- Specialist Option in Design
- Specialist Option in Directing
- Specialist Option in Production and Management
- Specialist Option in Theatre History
- Comprehensive Option
- BA Honours in Theatre History
Directed Studies may, with permission of the department, be taken more than once.
Students wishing to pursue a course of directed studies must, with a faculty member who is willing to supervise such a course, formulate a proposal accurately describing the course content, the intended method and extent of supervision, and the method by which work will be evaluated. The proposal must then receive the approval of the Chair of the department.
Proposals will normally be subject to the following limitations:
|Calendar > Undergraduate Programs > Faculty of Fine Arts > Department of Theatre > Directed Studies|