- Research Centres
- Centre for Co-operative and Community-Based Economy
- Centre for Aboriginal Health Research
- Centre for Addictions Research of B.C.
- Centre for Advanced Materials and Related Technology (CAMTEC)
- Centre for Advanced Security, Privacy, and Information Systems Research (ASPIRe)
- Centre for Asia-Pacific Initiatives (CAPI)
- Centre for Biomedical Research
- Centre for Early Childhood Research and Policy
- Centre for Forest Biology
Centre for Global Studies- Centre for Social and Sustainable Innovation (CSSI)
- Centre for Studies in Religion and Society
- Centre for Youth and Society
- Centre on Aging
- Institute for Integrated Energy Systems (IESVic)
- Pacific Institute for Climate Solutions
- Victoria Subatomic Physics and Accelerator Research Centre (VISPA)
The Centre for Global Studies (CFGS) is engaged in research and public awareness that promotes informed policy responses to the challenges of global governance, security and sustainability. CFGS is a unique centre of centres, creating a dynamic, multidisciplinary environment. Currently there are four core focus areas:
The Centre is strongly committed to public awareness and outreach to the academic, policy and public communities, allowing CFGS members to share their collective knowledge and promote debate on important issues and events.
The breadth of the Centres activities provides employment and volunteer opportunities for several students and interns each year.
CFGS was established in 1998 through the generosity of local community donors. The Centre continues by enhancing its already extensive network of international research and funding partners, with whom it collaborates on a project-to-project basis.
For more information, please visit our website at <www.globalcentres.org>.
|Calendar > UVic Calendar Home > Research Centres > Centre for Global Studies|