- Department of Computer Science
- Computer Science Programs
- Program Requirements
- Combined Programs in Computer Science and Mathematics, and Computer Science and Statistics
- Combined Program in Geography and Computer Science (Geomatics)
Combined Major Program in Health Information Science and Computer Science- Combined Major in Music and Computer Science
- Combined Programs in Physics and Computer Science
- Combined Major in Psychology and Computer Science
- Combined Major Program in Visual Arts and Computer Science
- General Degree (BA or BSc - Faculties of Humanities, Science and Social Sciences)
- Minor in Computer Science
enrolment in this program is limited. Students must contact either the School of Health Information Science or the department of Computer Science before registering in any courses. This is a mandatory Co-op program. Students with a previous degree in Computer Science or a related degree are not eligible for this combined program (see this page). Students who have failed a work term or do not maintain a GPA of 3.5 or better in each academic term will normally be required to withdraw from the School for at least one calendar year. This is a full-time program only.
2. One of these courses may be SENG at the 400 level.
3. These 7.5 units of other courses must be at the 300 level or higher, and must include at least 3 units chosen from Health Information Science, Computer Science or SENG.
|Calendar > Undergraduate Programs > Faculty of Engineering > Department of Computer Science > Combined Major Program in Health Information Science and Computer Science|