- Department of Computer Science
- Computer Science Programs
- Program Requirements
- Combined Programs in Computer Science and Mathematics, and Computer Science and Statistics
- Combined Program in Geography and Computer Science (Geomatics)
- Combined Major Program in Health Information Science and Computer Science
- Combined Major in Music and Computer Science
- Combined Programs in Physics and Computer Science
Combined Major in Psychology and Computer Science- Combined Major Program in Visual Arts and Computer Science
- General Degree (BA or BSc - Faculties of Humanities, Science and Social Sciences)
- Minor in Computer Science
The department of Psychology and the department of Computer Science have designed a program leading to a combined BSc Major Degree. This is a single degree program composed of a selected combination of courses from each of the departments. Students intending to pursue this combined program must consult the Undergraduate Adviser in either Psychology or Computer Science at the latest after completing all of the first-year requirements5.
2. Minimum grade requirements:
3. These 7.5 units of 300 and 400 level PSYC must include at least one 400 level PSYC course other than PSYC 400A, 401, 490, or 499. The following upper-level courses are suggested according to student interests:
Human Factors and Computer-Human Interfaces:
4. One of these CSC 400 level courses may be replaced by a SENG 400 level course.
5. Students in this combined program who wish to participate in the Co-op Program must be accepted by the Co-op Programs of both Computer Science and Psychology. They must complete two work terms in each Co-op program in order to complete their Co-op degree requirements. Should the admission and graduation requirements vary in the two program areas, students must meet the lower GPA requirement.
7. Students who take PSYC 300A and 300B need an additional 7.5 units of upper-level psychology courses; students who take STAT 255 and 256 need an additional 10.5 units of upper-level psychology courses.
|Calendar > Undergraduate Programs > Faculty of Engineering > Department of Computer Science > Combined Major in Psychology and Computer Science|