- Department of Computer Science
- Computer Science Programs
- Program Requirements
- Combined Programs in Computer Science and Mathematics, and Computer Science and Statistics
- Combined Program in Geography and Computer Science (Geomatics)
- Combined Major Program in Health Information Science and Computer Science
- Combined Major in Music and Computer Science
Combined Programs in Physics and Computer Science- Combined Major in Psychology and Computer Science
- Combined Major Program in Visual Arts and Computer Science
- General Degree (BA or BSc - Faculties of Humanities, Science and Social Sciences)
- Minor in Computer Science
Admission to the third and fourth years of the Honours Program requires permission of both departments.
2. These Physics electives must be at the 300 level or higher. These electives must be chosen in consultation with the Department of Physics and Astronomy. One of PHYS 460 and ASTR 460 is recommended for third and fourth year students.
4. At least 3 of these 4.5 units of Computer Science electives must be at the 400 level. A maximum of 3 of these units can be SENG courses at a similar level.
|Calendar > Undergraduate Programs > Faculty of Engineering > Department of Computer Science > Combined Programs in Physics and Computer Science|