- Department of Theatre
- Theatre Programs
- Program Admissions
- Requirements Common to All Programs (Generalist and Specialist)
Specialist Option in Acting- Specialist Option in Applied Theatre
- Specialist Option in Design
- Specialist Option in Directing
- Specialist Option in Production and Management
- Specialist Option in Theatre History
- Comprehensive Option
- BA Honours in Theatre History
- Directed Studies
A student enrolled in one of the seven Specialist Options normally must complete at least 30 units of Theatre course work. Students must adhere to the course requirements for their Specialist Option, as listed below.
Note that all courses must be taken during the year they are listed in.
*3.0 units of English electives must be taken. 1.5 units of credit in English must be taken before 30 units of credit are completed.
**Admission dependent on successful completion of year-end review.
|Calendar > Undergraduate Programs > Faculty of Fine Arts > Department of Theatre > Specialist Option in Acting|