- Department of Theatre
- Theatre Programs
- Program Admissions
- Requirements Common to All Programs (Generalist and Specialist)
- Specialist Option in Acting
Specialist Option in Applied Theatre- Specialist Option in Design
- Specialist Option in Directing
- Specialist Option in Production and Management
- Specialist Option in Theatre History
- Comprehensive Option
- BA Honours in Theatre History
- Directed Studies
Students considering careers in elementary, middle or secondary schools are urged to consult with the Teacher Education Advising Centre early to plan their undergraduate program.
*3.0 units of English electives must be taken. 1.5 units of credit in English must be taken before 30 units of credit are completed.
***At least 1.5 units are required to complete the Applied Theatre Option. May be taken more than once.
|Calendar > Undergraduate Programs > Faculty of Fine Arts > Department of Theatre > Specialist Option in Applied Theatre|