- Department of English
- English Programs
- Academic Regulations
- Program Requirements
- Honours Program
- Combined English Honours and Medieval Studies Minor
- English Honours (Professional Writing Option)
- Major Program
Combined Major in English and French (Canadian Literature)- General and Minor Programs
- Minor in Professional Writing
- Humanities, Fine Arts and Professional Writing Co-operative Education Program
The Combined Major in English and French (Canadian Literature) is not a Double Major in English and French, but a single BA degree program composed of selected courses from each department. The term Canadian Literature will be formally recognized on the transcript. Students should consult either department about their choice of courses.
1. Students with a DEC from a francophone CEGEP, a baccalauréat from France, or equivalent may substitute 1.5 units of courses numbered 390 or above for FRAN 375.
2. For students with 3 units of FREN 302, 302A, 302B, 302C, only 6 units numbered 325 and above are required.
3. Students with credit for FREN courses numbered 400 and above should consult the department in order to apply them to this requirement.
5. For students with 3 units of FREN 302, 302A, 302B, 302C, only 1.5 units numbered 325 and above are required.
|Calendar > Undergraduate Programs > Faculty of Humanities > Department of English > Combined Major in English and French (Canadian Literature)|