- Interdisciplinary Programs
Arts of Canada Program- Film Studies Program
- Indigenous Studies Program
- European Studies
- Diploma Program in Canadian Studies
- Humanities Diploma Program
- Diploma Program in Intercultural Education and Training
- Applied Ethics
- Social Justice Studies
- Human Dimensions of Climate Change
- Technology and Society
The Faculty of Humanities and the Faculty of Fine Arts jointly offer an interdisciplinary program in the Arts of Canada, intended to give students the opportunity to gain a broad knowledge of Canadas artistic diversity. This is a General Program leading to the BA degree (see General Program). Students may obtain a Minor by completing the requirements for the General Program together with a Major or Honours program or other degree program in another department or Faculty (see Minor Program).
Students wishing to declare a Minor in Arts of Canada should contact the advising centre for their faculty. Students in this program are required to take:
* Because the topic of this course varies from year to year, it must be approved by the Associate Dean of Fine Arts for credit towards an Arts of Canada Program.
Although there is no formal language requirement for the Program, students are strongly advised to develop proficiency in French.
Students are strongly urged to take advantage of electives which provide a strong historical, sociological, economic, linguistic, political background to the study of Canadian arts. These should be chosen in consultation with the Director of the Program.
|Calendar > Undergraduate Programs > Interdisciplinary Programs > Arts of Canada Program|