International Exchange Program
The International Exchange Program (INTEP) provides the opportunity for eligible Commerce students, regardless of their specialization, to spend approximately four months studying at an overseas institution and receive full course credits for one term. Normally, studies overseas are conducted in the English language; however, some exceptions do apply. Participation in INTEP is equivalent to 7.5 units:
To be eligible for international academic placements, student must meet the following requirements:
- Completion of 300-level BCom program core.
- A minimum GPA of 4.0 in all academic terms following entry to the BCom program core.
- 3.0 units of a foreign language are strongly recommended. Note that students who have completed the language requirement will have priority in exchange placements.
- Evidence the student has actively participated in international activities and events.
- Permission of the Associate Director, International Programs.
Contact the International Programs Office for more details.