- Academic Writing Requirement
- Course Load
- Course Credit
- Repeating Courses
Program Requirement Change- Policy on Academic Integrity
- Evaluation of Student Achievement
- Academic Concessions
- Deferred Status
- Student Access to Final Examinations
- Undergraduate Supplemental Examinations
- Transcript of Academic Record
- Second Bachelor's Degrees
1. In some faculties (particularly Education), accreditation requirements may not permit a change in regulations midway through a students program.
2. The change to five years reflects the number of years some faculties allow to complete their degree program.
3. Because it is impossible to foresee all situations in which unfairness may arise (for example, a student transferring in with advanced standing from a program affiliated with a UVic program), this general regulation will allow for special circumstances.
|Calendar > Undergraduate Programs > Undergraduate Information > Undergraduate Academic Regulations > Program Requirement Change|