- Definition of Full-Time and Part-Time Status
- Residency Requirement
- Continuity of Registration
- Eligible to Register
- Late Registration
- Registration in Courses Outside a Graduate Program
- Registration by Undergraduates in Graduate Courses
- Registration as an Auditor
- Letter of Permission for Studies Elsewhere
- Approved Exchange Programs
- Registration in Double Degree Programs
- Registration After Oral Examination of Dissertation or Thesis or After Project-based Oral Examination or Comprehensive Examination
Deadlines for Dropping Courses- Time Limits
- Academic Concessions
- Leaves of Absence with Permission and Withdrawal from Graduate Programs
- Vacation for Graduate Students
Students may use "My page" to drop first-term courses until the last day of classes in October, and second-term and full-year courses until the last day of classes in February. Students who fail to do so will receive a failing grade (N) for the course.
Students should note that fee refund deadlines for the Faculty of Graduate Studies differ from the course drop deadlines.
Students may not take or receive credit for courses in which they are not registered and may not drop courses after Faculty of Graduate Studies deadlines without permission of the Dean.
Non-degree and auditing students may cancel their registration by submitting a Graduate Course Change Form to the Graduate Admissions and Records Office by the specified deadlines for dropping courses.
|Calendar > Graduate Studies > Registration > Deadlines for Dropping Courses|