Economics Course Union
What we do
The ECU is here to:
- plan and organize student events and activities, everything from pub crawls and movie nights to operating the ECU tutor centre;
- help develop a strong community among economics students and between economics students and the faculty and staff in the Department; and
- represent students in the Economics Department, at department meetings and on departmental committees.
We will hold a number of activities throughout the year. If you want to be part of these activities we want to hear from you. We are also looking for third and fourth year students to volunteer in the ECU Tutor Centre, helping out students in first and second year economics courses. Let us know if you are able to help out. For the past two years, the ECU Tutor Centre has been the largest volunteer program of students helping students on campus.
Find the ECU
The ECU office is in the Business & Economics Building, Room 339. The ECU tutoring activities take place in Room 311, the Reid Elliot Reading Room. A tutoring scheduling is posted at the start of each term.
Contact the ECU
The 2012/2013 executive council is:
|Social Coordinator||Kathryn Grantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
E-mail email@example.com if you would like to help out with the ECU.
- 2013-05-22 - Lecture/Seminar - Brown Bag Seminar - Dan Vo
- 2013-05-29 - Lecture/Seminar - Brown Bag Seminar - Daniel Rondeau
- View all events on the UVic Economics calendar