- Indonesian Basic Vocabulary Test, a large multiple-choice test based on all the glossary words on our site, created by Charles Kelly.
- The Indonesian Home Page, a huge page containing links to political parties, information about reformasi, Indonesian life style, Bahasa Indonesia courses, and much more.
- Bahasa Indonesia, a page all about the language, courses and programs of study, and dictionaries (from the same site as the link above).
- SEASite Indonesia Home Page, an excellent resource from Northern Illinois University, containing language exercises, reading texts, sound files, and lots of great pictures.
- Michael Bordt's Indonesian pages, including a downloadable Indonesian spell-checking dictionary for MSWord, a short Indonesian language course, dictionaries and more.
- Meet Indonesian People, a directory of 1500 personal Indonesian home pages.
- Tempo Online Magazine, the first Indonesian news magazine to go online. Available in both English and Indonesian.
- Kompas Online Newspaper, the online edition of Indonesia's Kompas national newspaper. Available in Dutch, English and Indonesian.
- Destination Indonesia, the Lonely Planet travel guide to Indonesia.
- KEBI Indonesian Online Dictionary, an online Indonesian-English dictionary.
- Look at Indonesia, Waruno Mahdi's homepage -- a HUGE collection of links of all kinds about Indonesia.
- Kambing, a publisher of Indonesian Language resources for teachers and students.