You could be the change.
Today, UVic is one of the top research universities in Canada. We are evolving in a time of academic, social and scientific innovation. There are over 20,000 graduates in the fields of social sciences. As members of our educational family, there are many ways you can rekindle those ties and help UVic continue to grow and succeed now and in the future:
- Participate on an alumni council in your department
- Offer professional development skills to students
- Provide mentorship
- Communicate through social networking
- Create co-op opportunities in your business
- Volunteer as a guest speaker
- Be an ambassador for the faculty and your department
- Support funding of scholarships and lecture series
- Send an e-mail to the alumni inbox
Find out what's happening for Alumni Week, Feb. 1 - 5, 2010 and how you can get involved.