Effective June 28, 2010, the Technology Solutions Centre (TSC) provides institutional technology acquisition assistance to faculty and staff. It is the first point of contact for all institutional technology acquisitions. Click more to access further details.More
BMO Details Online
BMO Details Online is a web enabled Purchasing Card reporting system that records, tracks and manages your transaction activities online in real-time. This system allows you to view transaction information, edit and reallocate accounting information and run ad-hoc reports. BMO Details Online enables Administrators to perform card management functions such as adding new cards, changing information about cards, closing cards and moving cards in your reporting hierarchy structure.
BMO Details Online allows the Cardholder to re-allocate costs from a default account ( as per PCard set up) to a correct FAST account online, mitigating the requirement for costly processing of manual journal vouchers online on a 24/7/365 basis from anywhere at anytime.
Accountholder Quick Reference Guide (click here)
On this page
- BMO Details Online
- Run a custom signature statement report
- Quick reference guide
- Attention cardholders
BMO Details Online
Please click here to access BMO Details Online.
Custom signature statement report
How To Run A Custom Signature Statement Report:
- From the Home Page click on Reports. This will display the available reports folders.
- Click on the Custom Folder then click on Signature Account Statement (Portrait) .
- From the Parameters screen select the date range that you would like populated on the report (your statement cycle period is from the 4th to the 3rd). Leave the date switch as Processing Date. Click on the submit button.
- Your report will pop up under a new window. Note - if the report does not pop up you may have a pop up blocker enabled. You will need to disable it to run the report.
- Click on the Download button on the top toolbar of the report. Another box will pop up with the header Export Report To. Change the Page Range to All and either save or view the report using PDF.
- You can now print the report.
- Watch for announcements from your BMO Administrators on the HOME page under Alert Information/News-Corporate.
- Please set your "Email Notification" on your ADMIN page to "Always".
- The Custom Signature Statement Report contains the Cardholder and Supervisor signature field. Please print after you have reviewed your statement.
- The Custom Signature Statement Report is being further updated to contain Level 3 reporting.
- All Statements MUST be returned to Purchasing Services on or before the 23rd of each month for upload into the FAST system. No further reallocations will be allowed after this date.
For questions regarding transactions on your account (including declined transactions), please contact MasterCard Customer Services at: 1-800-263-2263.
UNIGLOBE Geo Travel is the University of Victoria's preferred travel service provider for non-employee travel.
Phone: 1-250-386-8444 (press 1)
Toll-free: 1-800-457-6449 (press 1)