Effective June 28, 2010, the Technology Solutions Centre (TSC) provides institutional technology acquisition assistance to faculty and staff. It is the first point of contact for all institutional technology acquisitions. Click more to access further details.More
The UVic Purchasing Services Department is authorized by Purchasing policy FM5105 to issue Purchasing Cards to facilitate the purchase of low value products and services as an alternative method of purchase and payment consistent with Signing Authority policy FM5100, except for those items restricted.
Please view the following links for specific information for each subject.
On this page
- BMO Details Online
- Purchasing card application and request for detail change
- Purchasing card holder agreement
- Appendix G: Spending & commitment authority delegation matrix
- Purchasing card policy & procedures
- Purchasing card program guidelines
- Purchasing card prohibited and restricted items
- News bulletin : BMO MasterCard purchasing card program termination and change notification
UNIGLOBE Geo Travel is the University of Victoria's preferred travel service provider for non-employee travel.
Phone: 1-250-386-8444 (press 1)
Toll-free: 1-800-457-6449 (press 1)