Effective June 28, 2010, the Technology Solutions Centre (TSC) provides institutional technology acquisition assistance to faculty and staff. It is the first point of contact for all institutional technology acquisitions. Click more to access further details.More
The acquisition of all Technology products and certain services must be acquired as per Purchasing policy FM5105. Certain types of products require technical review/approval by Computing Services and Telecommunication Services prior to acquisition or commitment with an external supplier.
Please refer to:
- Electronic Office Equipment policy AD2515
- Telephone and Data Communications Services and Charges Policy 6060 (rescinded)
- Audio Visual and Maintenance Services policy AD2510
- Photocopy and Facsimilie (fax) Services policy AD2530
- Purchasing policy FM5105 for details.
On this page
The following products and/or services must be requested through Telecommunication Services:
- Telephone lines
- Cellular phones
- Internet connections
- Specialized telecommunications related accessories
Purchase Requisitions for any telecommunication services requirements will be re-directed to Telecommunication Services, where approval has not been obtained in advance and provided with the online requisition.
Please contact Network Services at 7409 to accommodate your requirements.
UNIGLOBE Geo Travel is the University of Victoria's preferred travel service provider for non-employee travel.
Phone: 1-250-386-8444 (press 1)
Toll-free: 1-800-457-6449 (press 1)