- Googleof course.
- Yahooof course.
- The New York Times Navigator (all the links fit to print)
- ITools is meta-reference done well.
- Pierre Bourque's Newswatch (check the third column)
Search Engines with a Canadian Content Focus
- Encarta (it talks too)
- howjsay (prnounouncing dictionary)
- Your Dictionary Com
- Roget's Thesaurus
- Proposal Writing, a short course that covers planning, research, outreach, and cultivation of potential foundation and corporate donors. From the Foundation Center
- Writing Effective Project Proposals. From Resource Management Systems Inc.
Manuals and Documentation Writing
- How To Write Usable User Documentation
- Duncan Kent's Writing Revisable Manuals
- Bruce Tognazini's How to Publish a Great Software Manual
- TechcomPlus is a US tech writing company that has put several articles for novices on line.
- Jacob Neilson's Alertboxbi-weekly site on usability. The Word.
- Ask Tog from Bruce Tognazini, one of the designers of the Mac interface
- Jurek Kirakowski's FAQs about Questionnaires in Usability Engineering
- Usable Web is a collection of links about human factors, user interface issues, and usable design specific to the World Wide Web.
- a list of links from Keller's Web design course.