The Social Dimensions of Health (SDH) programs offer a challenging and rewarding academic environment for its students. Focused on independent graduate research and relevant yet flexible coursework, students in the SDH programs enjoy a perfect balance of hands-on experience and pertinent theory.
This unique approach to interdisciplinary health research makes the SDH programs the perfect academic home for a variety of students with a shared passion for health research. Whether they enroll as first-year graduate students seeking future employment in the health sector or working professionals wishing to improve their skills, students graduate from the SDH programs as competent, well-trained health research specialists able to apply their skills in meaningful ways.
- View all events on the UVic calendar
- UVic partnership with TRICORP strengthens Aboriginal entrepreneurship
- Amundsen's northern exposure displayed
- Experts on BC provincial election
- UVic to confer five honorary degrees in June
- Modern-day plant explorers
- View all news releases UVic communications website