There are over 140 full-time faculty members engaged in health research across the 28 departments, schools, programs, institutes and research centres in the Faculties of Social Sciences, Humanities, Education and Human and Social Development. The SDH programs' innovative approach harnesses the full power of this large base of health research expertise.
By cross-cutting traditional disciplinary affiliations, the SDH programs bring together researchers with a breadth of research experience, background and methodological expertise who challenge students to examine health research from a variety of perspectives.
For more information on SDH-Affiliated Faculty Members, including their research interests and contact information, use the links on the left of this page to browse members by Faculty.
- View all events on the UVic calendar
- UVic among top-ranked universities worldwide under age 50
- UVic course gears up for Tour de France
- World's most powerful microscope ready for research
- Tech 'toys' boost children's literacy by enhancing summer reading
- See-and hear-what goes on beneath the sea
- View all news releases UVic communications website