The Campus Community Garden is located at 2100 McKenzie Avenue, Victoria, BC
Our office is in the Student Union Building, Room B118.
If you’ve never been to the garden before, the garden is located across from the UVic athletic fields/stadium on McKenzie ave. The location is highlighted on this map above (click to enlarge)
Walking directions from the Student Union Building:
1. Exit the SUB and head towards the UVic bookstore and bus loop.
2. Head past the bus loop and down the path beside the bookstore and McKinnon building, next to the parking lot.
3. Turn right when you reach CARSA on Gabriola road.
4. At the crosswalk, cross McKenzie Ave and turn left.
5. Continue on the pathway. You will pass the TEF building, Wallace field and then reach the garden!
Driving directions from McKenzie Ave at Gordon Head Rd.
1. Head north on Gordon Head Rd.
2. Turn right on McCoy Rd (across from Mt. Douglas Secondary School)
3. Drive to the end of McCoy Rd. and there will be designated parking spots for the garden at the end, including disability parking.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter here to get all the garden updates: http://eepurl.com/mUW4