Information for Prospective Students

Want to get involved in research? I am looking for students who share my interest in social cognitive development and the role of culture in cognition.

Students can get research experience (and course credit) through the Psychology Honours Program (Psyc 499), or by undertaking Directed Studies courses (Psyc 390 and 490). Paid research assistant positions are also possible through various government and university sponsored apprenticeship and summer employment programs. Finally, volunteer positions are sometimes available.
Graduate Students:
I am looking for graduate students (Masters or Ph.D.) beginning in September. As a general (but not inviolable) rule, I do not supervise clinical students. If you are thinking about applying to graduate school, I encourage you to contact me directly.

Some resources:

© Dr. Chris Lalonde
Updated: 19-oct-12