A donation from you, large or small, will make an enormous difference to—and guarantee the future of—The Malahat Review.
Ways to donate
- By giving through the University of Victoria’s online-giving website
- By completing and mailing in the donation box on the subscription card inserted into every copy of The Malahat Review
- By completing and mailing in our downloadable donation form
- By checking out the Giving to UVic page on the university website
What you will receive in return
- A letter of thanks from The Malahat Review
- A tax-deductible charitable receipt from the University of Victoria
- The receipt of Malahat lite, our monthly newsletter
- Your name on our email-alerts list so you hear the latest Malahat news first
- A complimentary one-year subscription for you or a friend for donations of $100 and more
- The larger your donation is, the more benefits will you receive
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday to Friday, between 9 am and 5 pm PST, at 250-721-8524.
Donate your books to The Malahat Review
Do you have too many books and magazines gathering dust around your place, with no time to reread them? Why not give them to us? We can sell them at our events to raise money for the magazine.
- Charitable receipts cannot be issued for small donations of books and magazines.
- For large donations of books or even an entire library, an evaluation must be provided by an outside expert. At the time of a large donation, we will refer you to the university’s Development Office.
- Before bringing books and magazines in, please email us at email@example.com or call us Monday to Friday, between 9 am and 5 pm PST, at 250-721-8524.