SCENE: Oliver's house; Duke Frederickšs court; and the Forest of Arden.
- PERSONS REPRESENTED
- DUKE SENOIR, living in banishment.
- FREDERICK, his brother, and usurper of his dominions.
- JAQUES, AMIENS: lords attending on the banished duke.
- LE BEAU, a courtier attending upon Frederick.
- CHARLES, wrestler to Frederick.
- OLIVER, JAQUES, ORLANDO: sons of Sir Rowland de Boys.
- ADAM, DENNIS: servants to Oliver.
- TOUCHSTONE, a clown.
- SIR OLIVER MARTEXT, a vicar.
- CORIN, SILVIUS: shepherds.
- WILLIAM, a country fellow, in love with Audrey.
- A person representing Hymen.
- ROSALIND, daughter to the banished duke.
- CELIA, daughter to Frederick.
- PHEBE, a shepherdess.
- AUDREY, a country wench.
- Lords, pages, and attendants, &c.
Go to Act 1 Scene 1
Return to List of Scenes