|English 366C, Section F01: Shakespeare's Comedies and Romances > The Web Board|
- Due date: 12 January
- Value: 10% of your final grade for participation during the semester
A web board has been established for the course.
- Go to <Go to http://webboard.uvic.ca/>.
- Log in, using your UVic id and password.
- Click on "Spring 2007 Courses" on the left of the screen.
- Click on "UVic 2006W S02 ENGL 366B."
- Then click on the link to the course. Once you have reached this point you can bookmark the course page.
- I will create a "thread" for each of the plays we are studying, but you are at liberty to create your own, and to explore the possibilities of the forum.
Contributions to the Web Board need not be formal, and will not in any sense be "marked." You will earn 10% of your course grade from contributing regularly; I expect a total of not less than ten thoughtful contributions over the course of the term. If you achieve this level of participation you will receive a mark of 80% on this assignment; the remaining 20% will be earned if your comments are especially insightful, or stimulate good discussion from others.
In the final class for the term, you will be expected to hand in hard copy of all your postings. If you have planned your contributions carefully, these will assist you in your final revision before the exam.
You are expected to respect the postings of others, even when you find them banal or irritating.
Note: You will be asked to hand in a printout of all your Web Board contributions on the last day of class, Wednesday April 4.