- Ulysses (1922); Shakespeare & Company, Paris (1st ed.)
- txt | pdf
- Ulysses (1926-1927); Two Worlds Monthly, New York (Samuel Roth).
- Ulysses (1926); Shakespeare and Company (Second edition [eighth printing]) (See Algorithmic Ulysses)
- Ulysses (1929); Samuel Roth, New York (Pirated) (See Algorithmic Ulysses)
- “Extracts from Press Notices from Ulysses” (1922 or 1935).
- Injunction Against Samuel Roth (June 1929).
- United States versus one Book Called “Ulysses” (1933); Judge, John M. Woolsey.
Note: This material has been reproduced and made available on this site based on its public domain status in Canada. By viewing these materials, you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to comply with the laws of your jurisdiction, particularly copyright (where applicable). The Modernist Versions Project accepts no liability or responsibility for the manner in which the material is used by others or the results of such use. As this digital object contains certain embedded technical functionality, individuals interested in reproducing this digital object in a publication or web site or for any commercial purpose must first receive permission from the Modernist Versions Project.