Full and part time positions
- No jobs currently available, for work study positions go here
There are many psychology-related organizations around Victoria that are often interested in recruiting new volunteers. Here are some of them. If you know of any others, or if you represent an organization that would like to be listed here to recruit volunteers, please email us at email@example.com
- The Victoria Brain Injury Society - Supports members of the community with acquired brain injury
- The Cridge Centre for the Family - Serves a variety of needs in the community with their several locations, including the Cridge Brain Injury Program and the Cridge Transition House for Women.
- Victoria Cool Aid Society - Offers a variety of social and health services to vulnerable members of the community.
- Volunteer Victoria - Offers an online listing of current volunteer placements and opportunities, not all psych-related.
- Women's Sexual Assault Centre - Provides support to survivors of sexual assault.
- Recreation Integration Victoria - Aims to facilitate active lifestyle for individuals with disabilities.
- Literacy Victoria - Provides a nurturing and supportive environment without judgement or tests to help adults of all ages improve their literacy skills.
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Victoria - Matches a "Big brother" or "Big sister" to a child to provide them friendship, role models, advocacy, and more.
- Queen Alexandra Foundation for Children - Provides support for the physical, mental, and social well being of children, youth and families on Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands.
- Victoria Youth Empowerment Society - Provides youth and family counselling, community outreach, after hour pager access, referrals, assessments, specialized,interventions, a missing youth system, assistance with health issues, advocacy, meeting basic needs [shelter, food, clothing, hygiene etc.], emergency,crisis response, and more.
- Woodwynn Farms - A 193 acre organic farm for the homeless, offering an opportunity to change peoples’ lives with educational and work programmes based on responsibility, dignity, independence and the principles of peer-to-peer help.
- Kids Help Phone - Offers help from trained counsellors to kids via phone and online chat.
- Canventure - Wilderness adventure program that engages struggling teens in education, cultural awareness, skill development, and personal growth.