Yongmin Zhang is a research fellow in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Victoria. He works in Communication Networks Lab (CNLAB) supervised by Dr. Lin Cai since December, 2015. He received a Ph.D. degree of Control Science and Engineering at Zhejiang University, China, in 2015, under the supervision of Prof. Jiming Chen . From November 2013 to June 2014, he was a visiting scholar, supervised by Steven Low , with the California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, USA. He is a member of Networked Sensing and Control group (NeSC). His research interests include resource management in Rechargeable Sensor Networks, the charging scheduling problem for EVs in Smart Grid.
- [J10] Zhe Wei, Yue Li, Yongmin Zhang, Lin Cai. Intelligent Parking Garage EV Charging Scheduling Considering Battery Charging Characteristic. Accepted by IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electonics, to appear. (Impact factor: 7.168)
- [J9] Yongmin Zhang, Zhe Wei, Heng Li, Lin Cai, Jianping Pan. Optimal Charging Scheduling for Catenary-free Trams in Public Transportation Systems. Accepted by IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, to appear. [code] (Impact factor: 6.645)
- [J8] Wenting Wei, Dan Wang, Hongjie Jia, Chengshan Wang, Yongmin Zhang, Menghua Fan. Hierarchical and distributed demand response control strategy for thermostatically controlled appliances in smart grid. Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, 5(1),30-42, 2017. (Impact factor: 1.532)
- [J7] Yongmin Zhang, Shibo He, Jiming Chen. Near Optimal Data Gathering in Rechargeable Wireless Sensor Networks with a Mobile Sink. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 16(6): 1718-1729, 2017.(Impact factor: 3.822)
- [J6] Guangsheng Feng, Yongmin Zhang, Junyu Lin, Huiqiang Wang, Lin Cai. Joint optimization of downlink and D2D transmissions for SVC streaming in cooperative cellular networks. Accepted by Neurocomputing, (Corresponding Author), to appear (doi.org/10.1016/j.neucom.2016.11.093).(Impact factor: 3.317).
- [J5]Pengcheng You, Zaiyue Yang, Yongmin Zhang, Steven Low, Youxian Sun. Efficient Scheduling of Battery Switch Station for Electric Buses. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(5), 3473-3483, 2016 Sept.(Impact factor: 5.680)
- [J4] Yongmin Zhang, Shibo He, Jiming Chen. Data Gathering Optimization by Dynamic Sensing and Routing in Rechargeable Sensor Networks. ACM/IEEE Transactions on Networking, 24(3),1632-1646, 2016 JUN.(Impact factor: 3.376)
- [J3] Ruilong Deng, Yongmin Zhang, , Shibo He, Jiming Chen and Xuemin (Sherman) Shen. Maximizing Network Utility of Rechargeable Sensor Networks with Spatiotemporally-Coupled Constraints. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 34(5),1307-1319, 2016 MAY.(Impact factor: 8.085)
- [J2] Yongmin Zhang, Shibo He, Jiming Chen, Youxian Sun and Xuemin (Sherman) Shen. Distributed Sampling Rate Control for Rechargeable Sensor Nodes with Limited Battery Capacity. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications,12(6), 3096-3106, 2013 JUN.(Impact factor: 4.951)
- [J1] Yongmin Zhang, Weiqiang Xu, Jiong Huang, Yaming Wang, Ting Shu and Lianggui Liu. Cross-Layer Optimal Power Control and Congestion Control Providing Energy Saving for Ad Hoc Networks (In Chinese). Journal of Software, 24(4), April 2013.
- [C7] Guangsheng Feng, Junyu Lin, Yongmin Zhang, Huiqiang Wang, Lin Cai, Qian Zhao, Hongwu Lv. Joint optimization of downlink and D2D transmissions for SVC streaming in cooperative cellular networks. in Proc. of WASA, Bozeman, MA, USA, 2016.
- [C6] Pengcheng You, Steven H. Low, Zaiyue Yang, Yongmin Zhang, and Lingkun Fu. Real-Time Recommendation Algorithm of Battery Swapping Stations for Electric Taxies. in Proc. IEEE PES General Meeting, Boston, MA, USA, 2016.
- [C5] Pengcheng You, Zaiyue Yang, Yongmin Zhang. Efficient Battery Charging Schedule of Battery-Swapping Station for Electric Buses. in Proc. of ECC Vienna, Austria, 2015.
- [C4] Ruilong Deng, Yongmin Zhang, Shibo He, Jiming Chen and Xuemin (Sherman) Shen. Globally Optimizing Network Utility with Spatiotemporally-Coupled Constraint in Rechargeable Sensor Networks. in Proc. of IEEE Globecom, Atlanta, GA, USA, 2013.
- [C3] Yongmin Zhang, Shibo He and Jiming Chen. Data Gathering Optimization by Dynamic Sensing and Routing in Rechargeable Sensor Networks. in Proc. of IEEE SECON, New Orleans, LA, USA, 2013.
- [C2] Yongmin Zhang, Shibo He, Jiming Chen, Youxian Sun and Xuemin (Sherman) Shen. Distributed Adaptive Sampling by Rechargeable Sensor Nodes with Limited Battery Capacity. in Proc. of IEEE PIMRC, Sydney, Australia, 2012 (Best paper award).
- [C1] Yongmin Zhang, Weiqiang Xu, Yaming Wang and Yunhua Zhang. Optimal Congestion and Power Control Providing SINR Guarantee and Energy Saving for Ad Hoc Networks. in Proc. of IEEE/ACM GreenCom and CPSCom, Hangzhou, China, 2010.
- [SJ1] Coming soon
- Lead Guest Editor: Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications Special Issue: Distributed Control/ Optimization of Wireless Networks," 2016.
- Reviewer (Journal): ACM/IEEE Transactions on Networking, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communication, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Asian Journal of Control, et al.
- Reviewer (Conference):IEEE ICC, IEEE WCNC, IEEE GreenCom, IEEE GlobeCom, IEEE ICCC, IEEE WCSP, IEEE ChinaCom, IEEE IECON, SENSE, VTC, et al.
- Excellent Graduate Students, Zhejiang University, 2015
- National Scholarship for Graduate Students, Chinese Ministry of Education, 2012-2013
- Excellent Student, Zhejiang University, 2012-2013
- Best Paper Award, IEEE PIMRC 2012
- Excellent Student, Second Class Scholarship, Zhejiang University, 2011-2012