Seminar in the Arts of South and/or Southeast Asia
Formerly: HA 430
An intensive study of a selected theme or area of the arts of South and/or Southeast Asia.
- Credit will be granted for only one of AHVS 430, HA 430 (if taken in the same topic).
- May be taken more than once for credit in different topics.
- A combined undergraduate and graduate course.
- One of AHVS 230, AHVS 330A, AHVS 330B, AHVS 333A, AHVS 333B, AHVS 337, HA 230, HA 330A, HA 330B, HA 333A, HA 333B, HA 337; and
- minimum fourth-year standing.