An introduction to corporate financial management. Provides a framework, concepts, and tools for analyzing financial decisions. Main topics include discounted cash flow techniques, financial statement analysis, capital budgeting, valuation of stocks and bonds, tax environments, risk and return tradeoffs, diversification, capital market efficiency, and an introduction to international finance issues.
- Not available for supplemental.
- Not open to BCom students; not intended for students seeking entry to Bachelor of Commerce program.
- Credit will not be granted toward the Bachelor of Commerce program.
Pre- or Co-requisites:
- One of COM 202, COM 253, COM 270; and
- minimum second-year standing.
Undergraduate course in Commerce offered by the Peter B. Gustavson School of Business.