Statistical Methods in Psychology
Formerly: half of 300
Brief review of research methodology; univariate description, bivariate description, and an introduction to probability and inferential statistics as applied in Psychology. Introduction to microcomputer software and computer based analyses of the statistical procedures covered in the course.
- Credit will be granted for only one of PSYC 300A, PSYC 300.
- See "Credit Limit - Beginning Level Statistics Courses".
- All of PSYC 100A, PSYC 100B, PSYC 201, PSYC 210, ENGL 135; and
- Principles of Mathematics 12 or Math 120; or
- permission of the department.