The Golden Age of Spanish Theatre
Study of representative Spanish plays from the 17th century. Emphasis on plays and skits and their interaction with culture and society.
- Credit will be granted for only one of SPAN 473C, SPAN 474A, SPAN 474B.
- May be taken more than once for credit in different topics with permission of the department.
- Open to students with credit in SPAN 473 (if taken in different topics).
- Open to native and near-native speakers.
Pre- or Co-requisites:
- SPAN 350A; or
- permission of the department.