Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
Provides students with a grounding in the techniques commonly used in the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data. Students will engage in the process of qualitative analysis through examining qualitative data, data coding and thematic construction. A range of descriptive and inferential statistical approaches to quantitative analysis are examined using a computer-based system.
- Credit will be granted for only one of HSD 425, NURS 425.
- Course is not currently offered.
- All students must have basic computing and word processing skills prior to enrolling in the course. Students taking the course off-campus must have access to a computer with a CD-ROM.
- One of admission to a program in Child and Youth Care, admission to a program in Nursing, admission to a program in Social Work; or
- permission of the department.
Undergraduate course in Human and Social Development offered by the Interdisciplinary Courses in the Faculty of Human and Social Development.