Indigenous Language Mentorship III
Also: LING 358
A 100-hour mentorship with a fluent speaker or speakers to build oral fluency in an Indigenous language at the third-year level.
- May be taken more than once for credit with permission of the faculty.
- May be counted towards the second language requirement of the BA in Applied Linguistics and of the Diploma in Applied Linguistics.
- Subject to the "Guidelines for Ethical Conduct" and "Regulations Concerning Practica".
- May not be counted toward any degree program in Linguistics or Applied Linguistics, or a Diploma in Applied Linguistics.
- One of IED 258, IED 259, LING 258, LING 259; and
- admission to BEd or Diploma program in Indigenous Language Revitalization or admission to Certificate program in Aboriginal Language Revitalization; or
- permission of the faculty.
INP, COM, N, F