Multivariate Statistical Analysis
Formerly: 371B; 372
An introduction to multivariate relationships, including multiple regression and correlation, analysis of variance and covariance and other topics of the general linear model. Computer-assisted analysis of sociological data.
- Credit will be granted for only one of SOCI 471, SOCI 371B, SOCI 372.
- If space permits, other students may be permitted to register.
- SOCI 271 or SOCI 371A; and
- admission to BA program in Sociology or admission to MA program in Leisure Service Administration; or
- permission of the department.