Social Work Practicum I
Units: 3.0 or 4.5
In the first BSW practicum (350 hours) students: practice social work under supervision in an agency setting; apply, integrate and translate theories into practice; and experience the economic, political and policy constraints on practice.
- Credit will be granted for only one of SOCW 304, SOCW 304A.
- Students must submit an application for practicum at least one term in advance of registration in order to ensure adequate time is available for planning and organizing their practicum.
- 3.0 unit practicum is 315 hours.
- 4.5 unit practicum is 350 hours.
- A concurrent seminar or approved equivalent will be required.
INP, COM, N, F