Indigenous Language Mentorship I
Also: IED 158
A 100-hour mentorship with a fluent speaker or speakers to build oral fluency in an Indigenous language at the introductory level.
- May be taken more than once for credit with permission of the department.
- Subject to the "Guidelines for Ethical Conduct" and "Regulations Concerning Practica".
- May be counted towards the second language requirement of the BA in Applied Linguistics and of the Diploma in Applied Linguistics.
- May not be counted toward any degree program in Linguistics or Applied Linguistics, or a Diploma in Applied Linguistics.
- Admission to BEd or Diploma program in Indigenous Language Revitalization or admission to Certificate program in Aboriginal Language Revitalization; and
- permission of the department.
Grading: INP, COM, N, F