Work Term 2
Students are employed for a work term, normally of four months' duration. Competencies typically addressed include communication and teamwork. Should generally provide an increased level of responsibility in an area that is related to the student's program of studies and individual interests.
- This is a Co-operative Education work term as defined on this page and thus the Co-op work term tuition fee on this page applies.
- ENGR 001 and ENGR 130; and
- ENGR 120 or ENGR 240; and
- Academic Writing Requirement satisfied; and
- permission of the faculty.
Undergraduate course in Engineering offered by the Faculty of Engineering.