Seminar in Indigenous Arts
Units: 1.5 or 3.0
Formerly: HA 482
An intensive study of a selected aspect of Native North American, Pre-Columbian, African or Oceanic arts, or a comparative examination of a theme pertinent to Indigenous arts from more than one culture area.
- Credit will be granted for only one of AHVS 482, HA 482 (if taken in the same topic).
- May be taken more than once for credit in different topics.
- A combined undergraduate and graduate course.
- One of AHVS 382A, AHVS 382B, AHVS 382C, AHVS 384, HA 382A, HA 382B, HA 382C, HA 384, ANTH 322, ANTH 335, ANTH 336, ANTH 338, EDCI 372, IS 372; and
- minimum fourth-year standing.