Financial and Management Accounting For Specialists
Introduction to the construction and interpretation of financial statements and the development and use of accounting information for management planning and control, including the development of cost information.
- Credit will be granted for only one of COM 270, COM 210.
- Not available for supplemental.
- Not open to BCom students; not intended for students seeking entry to Bachelor of Commerce program.
- Credit will not be granted toward the Bachelor of Commerce program.
- Minimum second-year standing.
Undergraduate course in Commerce offered by the Peter B. Gustavson School of Business.