Practising Feminism in the Field
Formerly: WS 450
The application of feminist theory to field-based practice acquired through placement with an organization, community group or service. Please refer to the "Guidelines for Ethical Conduct" and "Regulations Concerning Practica".
- Credit will be granted for only one of GNDR 450, WS 450.
- Students must notify the department by April 30 in the previous academic year of their intention to register.
- 3 units of 200-level GNDR or WS courses; and
- 4.5 units of 300- or 400-level GNDR or WS courses; and
- declared Honours or Major in Gender Studies; or
- permission of the department.