Indigenous Language II
Also: LING 259
Teaching and learning of an Indigenous language at the second-year level.
- May be taken more than once for credit in different topics with permission of the faculty.
- May be counted towards the second language requirement of the BA in Applied Linguistics and of the Diploma in Applied Linguistics.
- May not be counted toward any degree program in Linguistics or Applied Linguistics, or a Diploma in Applied Linguistics.
- One of IED 158, IED 159, LING 158, LING 159; and
- admission to BEd or Diploma program in Indigenous Language Revitalization or admission to Certificate program in Aboriginal Language Revitalization; or
- permission of the faculty.
Grading: INP, COM, N, F.