Indigenous Language IV
Also: LING 459
Teaching and learning of an Indigenous language at the fourth-year level.
- May be taken more than once for credit in different topics with the permission of the faculty.
- May be counted towards the second language requirement of the BA in Applied Linguistics and of the Diploma in Applied Linguistics.
- May not be counted toward any degree program in Linguistics or Applied Linguistics, or a Diploma in Applied Linguistics.
- One of IED 358, IED 359, LING 358, LING 359; and
- admission to BEd or Diploma program in Indigenous Language Revitalization or admission to Certificate program in Aboriginal Language Revitalization; or
- permission of the faculty.