Seminar in 19th- and/or 20th-Century Architecture
Formerly: HA 465
An intensive study of a selected aspect of modern architecture (for example, the development of a particular building-type, the work of a certain architect or group of architects, the emergence of a certain theme or issue in architecture). Topics will vary.
- Credit will be granted for only one of AHVS 465, HA 465 (if taken in the same topic).
- May be taken more than once for credit in different topics with permission of the department.
- A combined undergraduate and graduate course.
- One of 223, 387A, 387B, HA 223, 387A, 387B; and
- minimum fourth-year standing.