Undergraduate Thesis II
Formerly: BIOC 499B or MICR 499B, part of BIOC 499 or MICR 499
Continuation of a research project conducted under the direction of a faculty member.
- Credit will be granted for only one of BCMB 499B, BCMB 499A, BIOC 499, BIOC 499A, BIOC 499B, MICR 499, MICR 499A, MICR 499B.
- Open to Honours students only.
- BCMB 499A and BCMB 499B are "tied" courses and must be taken in consecutive terms except with permission of the department.
- Credit for BCMB 499A will be assigned only upon successful completion of both courses.
- Students are required to attend departmental seminars.