Formerly: CENG 498, ELEC 498
Selected students undertake a major engineering design and research project under the supervision of a faculty member. The work involves independent study of the current literature and independent research and design. At the end of the term, each student submits a report and discusses the findings in an oral presentation.
- Credit will be granted for only one of ECE 498, CENG 498, ELEC 498.
- This course may only be taken once, and may either replace two technical electives or, with the permission of the Department, one technical elective and 499.
- All required 300-level courses in either the Computer Engineering or Electrical Program; and
- minimum cumulative GPA of 5.0; and
- permission of the department.
Grading: INP, standard grade.
Undergraduate course in Electrical and Computer Engineering offered by the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering in the Faculty of Engineering.