An intuitive development of the basic concepts and techniques in econometrics. The emphasis is on the application of econometric concepts and techniques in analyzing economic phenomena.
- Credit will not be granted for ECON 345 if credit has already been received for either one of ECON 365, ECON 445.
- Cannot be taken concurrently with ECON 365 or ECON 366.
- Students wishing to proceed to graduate studies in Economics are advised to include ECON 365 and ECON 366 in their undergraduate program instead of ECON 345.
- One of ECON 103, ECON 103C, ECON 180; and
- ECON 104; and
- ECON 245 with a minimum grade of C+ or STAT 260 with a minimum grade of C+; and
- ECON 246 or STAT 261; and
- one of ECON 225, ENGL 135 with a minimum grade of B+, ENGL 146 with a minimum grade of B+, ENGL 147 with a minimum grade of B+, ENGR 240; and
- one of MATH 100, MATH 102, MATH 109.