Consolidated Practice Experience III
This consolidated practice experience is designed to provide opportunities for participants to integrate learning from previous terms, and to advance their professional nursing practice. Participants have opportunities to consolidate learning and advance their clinical decision making in a variety of settings. Nursing practice experiences consist of a six week practice placement.
- CPE Workshops are required for College-University Transfer BSN Program students.
- For College-University Transfer BSN Program students (Aurora College and Selkirk College only):
- All of NURS 341, NURS 342, NURS 350, NURS 351.
- For College-University Transfer BSN Program students (Victoria campus):
- All of NURS 341, NURS 342, NURS 350, NURS 360.
Grading: COM, F.