Consolidated Practice Experience V
This final consolidated practice experience is designed to provide opportunities for participants to integrate learning from previous terms, and to advance their professional nursing practice. In a variety of settings, participants have opportunities to consolidate learning, and advance their clinical decision making. Nursing practice experiences consist of a six week practice placement.
- CPE Workshops are required for College-University Transfer BSN Program students.
- For College-University Transfer BSN Program students (Aurora College & Selkirk College only):
- All of NURS 360, NURS 370, NURS 430, NURS 431.
- For College-University Transfer BSN Program students (Victoria only):
- All of NURS 360, NURS 370, NURS 425, NURS 430, NURS 456.
Pre- or Co-requisites:
Grading: COM, F.